Attorney Sadat Montgomery
Personal Injury Lawyer @ Montgomery Law, PLLC
Attorney A. Sadat Montgomery, Esq., is an experienced personal injury attorney with a demonstrated history of results. As the founding partner of Montgomery Law, PLLC, Sadat has tried and settled many complex personal injury and wrongful death cases—often resulting from catastrophic auto accidents.
Mr. Montgomery has not only represented clients against some of the largest insurance companies and business in the world, but has also been recognized by countless organizations for his expertise, legal prowess, and success in the courtroom.
Mr. Montgomery received his Juris Doctor (J.D.) from SMU Dedman School of Law in Dallas, where he participated in moot court, mock trial, and gained practical experience as a student attorney. Mr. Montgomery was also a leader on campus, serving as the President of the Black Law Students Association and receiving recognition from Dean Attanasio for his accomplishments. Mr. Montgomery earned his B.A. in Communications from Prairie View A&M University in Houston, where he played D1 basketball until graduation.
While Sadat is known for his successful “Car Wreck Cowboy” radio and TV advertisements, behind that catchy jingle is a proven law firm dedicated to their clients. With offices in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and beyond, the legal experts at Montgomery Law are available by phone 24 hours a day to answer your questions.
Honors & Awards
- Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers®.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch®.
- Best Personal Injury Lawyers (Expertise).
- Best Car Accident Lawyers (Expertise).
- Top 40 Under 40 (National Trial Lawyers).
- Successful Verdicts® Diamond-level member.
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association.
- The National Trial Lawyers.
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association.
- American Institute of PI Attorneys.
- National Academy of PI Attorneys.
- JL Turner Legal Association.