Attorney Michael Ehline
Personal Injury Lawyer @ Ehline Law Firm
Attorney Michael Ehline, Esq. is Ehline Law Firm’s esteemed managing partner, practicing personal injury law since 2005. Michael Ehline is a former U.S. Marine and founder of the Circle of Legal Trust. He became a lawyer on the Law Office Study Program and went on to graduate from the University of West Los Angeles School of Law after he was already a practicing, sworn attorney at law.
Representing the ordinary man in tort claims is our specialty. That means that this firm’s focus is on personal injury claims arising out of bad collisions from car, truck, bus crashes and other catastrophes. Our laser focus guides the case files of everyday folks like you, including grandparents, moms, dads, kids and even their civil partners.
With Michael’s help, our legendary team has racked up an impressive string of multi-million-dollar insurance settlements, verdicts, and equitable remedies ever since.
Honors & Awards
- Personal Injury Warriors International.
- Circle of Legal Trust.
- Consumer Attorney’s Association of LA.
- Consumer Attorney’s Association of CA.
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Superlawyers – Multiple Rising Star Awards.
- Successful Verdicts® Platinum-level member.
- $8.7 Million for man hurt in a motorcycle accident with significant spinal cord injuries.
- $4,966,255.67 for victim seriously injured in a terrible motor vehicle accident.
- $1.4M for a person assaulted during a transportation incident.
- $1M for a man T-boned in light truck accident.