Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Personal Injury Lawyer @ Rasansky Law Firm
Trial lawyer Jeffrey Rasansky is an aggressive, dedicated Dallas attorney who prides himself on the level of personal service he gives each and every one of his clients. Rasansky focuses on catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases, including vehicular accidents, medical malpractice, brain damaged babies, and product liability, and complex business litigation across Texas and the United States.
In 1995, Jeff founded Rasansky Law Firm. Jeff’s dedication to every one of his clients, coupled with his willingness to do everything in his power to secure the best possible outcome for you, the client, has earned him the respect of his peers and those he has had the pleasure of representing. Over time, Jeff parlayed his reputation for successful results, professionalism and superior skills as a trial lawyer to grow Rasansky Law Firm into one of the most prestigious personal injury law firms in the country.
If you’re seeking an attorney who will not only stop at nothing to get you what you deserve, but will also provide an unmatched level of personal attention and service, Jeff Rasansky is that man. To schedule a free confidential consultation to discuss your legal matter or injury claim with Dallas trial lawyer Jeff Rasansky, call 214-651-6100 (or toll free at 1-877-405-4313).
Honors & Awards
- Named one of 2018’s Best Lawyers in the 24th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©.
- Honored numerous times by D Magazine as one of the Best Lawyers in Dallas, most recently in 2020.
- Honored by D Magazine as one of the Best Lawyers in Dallas Under Age 40, May 2002.
- Honored as Texas Super Lawyer, 2003-Present.
- Sustaining Life Fellow, Dallas Bar Foundation.
- Successful Verdicts® Platinum-level member.
- Largest Reported Medical Malpractice Settlement in Texas ($11 million) in 2001, Hamilton v. Baylor Hospital, et. al.
- Successfully represented two children with cerebral palsy, one of which resulted in a settlement of $4.5 million and another for $2.0 million.
- Earned a $1.19 million settlement after a jury found in favor of the family of a person who died during elective eyelid surgery.