Attorney Dennis Abrams
Senior Trial Partner @ Lowenthal & Abrams, PC
Dennis is the Senior Trial Partner with the injury firm of Lowenthal & Abrams, Injury Attorneys, P.C. Dennis is recognized as a top Philadelphia lawyer, having been chosen by his colleagues as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer as well as receiving the honor of membership to The National Trial Lawyer’s Top 100 and The American Society of Legal Advocates. He is also recognized as a top Pennsylvania medical malpractice lawyer Attorney by Main Line Today.
Dennis joined Lowenthal & Abrams, Injury Attorneys in 1986 after serving under Attorney General Dick Thornburgh in the criminal environmental section. Prior to joining Thornburgh, Dennis served with the Attorney General of West Virginia, beginning as an Assistant Attorney and working his way up to Deputy Attorney General.
If you have been injured due to the negligence of a doctor, hospital or medical professional, contact Dennis Abrams today.
Honors & Awards
- The National Trial Lawyer’s Top 100.
- The American Society of Legal Advocates.
- Top Pennsylvania Medical Malpractice Attorney (Main Line Today).
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Successful Verdicts® Platinum-level member.
- Co-founded and Chairman of the Board of the Christian Legal Clinics of Philadelphia, which provides free legal advice in several parts of Philadelphia.
- Served with AG of West Virginia, beginning as Assistant Attorney & working up to Deputy AG.