Attorney Dan R. Denton
In his Personal Injury practice, Dan Denton has litigated a wide variety of cases including matters involving Products Liability, Car Accident / Motor Vehicles, Slip & Falls, Workers Comp, Wrongful Death, Medical Negligence and §1983 civil rights violations.
He has litigated cases under the South Carolina Tort Claims Act and the Federal Tort Claim Claims Act, and he has handled appeals to the South Carolina Supreme Court, South Carolina Court of Appeals, and the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.
As a certified mediator in Civil Court Mediation, Mr. Denton is committed to the philosophy that, in most cases, mediation is the preferable means of resolving disputes as opposed to expensive, protracted and sometimes emotional litigation. He effectively uses his experience as a litigator and a mediator to resolve disputes with integrity.
Honors & Awards
- Top Lawyer, Hilton Head Monthly Magazine.
- BV® Distinguished Rating, Martindale-Hubbell.
- Life Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Successful Verdicts® Gold-level member.
- S.C. Bar Association.
- Beaufort County Bar Association.
- South Carolina Association for Justice.
- National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.